Our integrated logistics process ensures our customers always stay mobile. We are in a position to utilise synergy, for instance thanks to our extensive global Rent-a-Car network. It permits rapid and efficient delivery of replacement vehicles in the event of damage. Moreover, our experienced employees handle all aspects of processing damage with insurance providers and third parties. We can also deal with advance financing of all damage-related costs in the respective country. FleetIntelligence© – our online reporting tool – additionally provides all the relevant data, creating the necessary transparency so that suitable precautionary measures can be implemented.
Our experienced, long-serving employees coordinate the entire damage management process with insurance providers and third parties. Sixt Leasing also advances all funds needed to cover the damage.
Our Sixt Assistance is on hand 24/7 in the event of a breakdown. Simply call our hotline under +49 (0)1806 / 26 22 22*
Our damage management even includes coordinating the handling of all damage that occurs outside of Germany and the fastest possible delivery of a replacement vehicle.
Your benefits from the full-service 'Damage management' module at a glance:
- You are no longer responsible for coordinating damage management
- Report damage conveniently online
- Better repair rates thanks to certified Sixt Leasing cooperation partners
- Utilisation of cost benefits by considering alternative repair methods (e.g. smart repair)
- Detailed damage documentation, extensive damage analyses and expert consulting on damage prevention in FleetIntelligence© ensures transparency and helps implement preventative measures
We are on call 24/7
Sixt Leasing Assistance is happy to help in the event of a breakdown.0180 / 6 26 22 22 * (* EUR 0.20 per call from German landlines; EUR 0.60 from German mobile network)